This being my first post ever, it seems appropriate that I make it memorable and what better way than to announce my engagement. Yes, I am ENGAGED! Unfortunately, my fiancé is on holiday, a cruise, with my soon to be in-laws. She'll be out of communication's reach for a week and I am up at 1 a.m. with separation anxiety, watching some alien movie starring Nicole Kidman. It's a far-cry from Hook, my typical feel good movie, but I misplaced it some time ago so this will have to do.
Today's addition to the soundtrack is brought to us by Milli Vanilli, youtube, and my beautiful fiancé who sent this link in order to lift my spirits and hold me over until we meet again. To listen, click the link below:
Girl, I'm gonna miss you
It's a curious thing that I should be so anxious with out Jordyn. Long-distance is no stranger to us. (It's also curious that Nicole Kidman would accept this script. Terrible.) In our five years together we were rarely geographically "together."Jordyn studied photography at Utah State while I worked on my music in Florida, Vegas or California. When I started at BYU-I, she went out photographing all of Europe, followed by a stint on the East Coast. Such a long courtship should make quick work of a five-month engagement. In reality, it makes it worse. It's knowing that I'm finally going to spend the rest of my life with Jordyn that exaggerates and stretches time to a torturous degree. I am ready and impatient.
Now that Nicole Kidman's alien flick is ended, it's onto a movie featuring killer wasps. So this is how I'm to spend my week, longing for my fiancé, staying up late listening to Milli Vanilli and watching cheap creature films. Wish me luck.
Friday, March 11, 2011
To Begin With
Posted by Justin at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment